8.25.2010

But what about "Reminiscing With A Young Girl"?

So, as most of you know, I have a blog titled "Reminiscing With A Young Girl" that I started over a year ago, but haven't been too consistent when it comes to writing on it. I think life just got too busy and blogging was not the first thing on my mind. Ya know, that whole school, staying up late studying (for Math...ugh), not sleeping because I have too much to do, oh yeah... add in family, a Mom who isn't thinking clearly right now, an 18 year old brother that can be somewhat of a trouble maker, a Dad that lives states away, work, friends, and yes, my wonderful James. Phew! Blogging just wasn't on my priority list.

But now, I have entered into a NEW season of life and I think because it's a new season, not to mention an exciting season, a new blog was in order. I felt that "Reminiscing With A Young Girl" was very heavy; it had a lot of pain attached to my writings. The pain of my Mom leaving, what my family was going through, James and I's break up, and what I was going through personally through it all (although there is a lot more than what I wrote about) were all apart of it. But please, don't get me wrong, those writings will forever be apart of my heart and you are more than welcome to go read them, but now that life seems to have settled (for the most part) and I'm in a new season of life, it's time for a new blog!

So...here's to a new season, a new blog, a new found love between James and I, and a deeper love for my amazing Creator!

I'm excited for you to Come Away With Me.....
Norah Jones- Come Away With Me

No comments:

Post a Comment