11.01.2010

November 1st- A miss-mash of thoughts

I can't believe it's November 1st already!! Where has the year gone? 2010 is almost over and another year will begin. CRAZY! I love the months of November and December. Thanksgiving Day will be here before we know it and then CHRISTMAS! My favorite season of all :)

Halloween came and went. I really am not a huge fan of Halloween...probably because I've never really had a fun one, haha. So last night, I stayed home, watched a movie, organized my closet and paperwork, and cleaned my kitchen. Not as fun as it could have been, but it's okay...there's always next year :) Oh, but the best part of Halloween is watching my childhood favorite movie, "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown." I can't wait to have kids so they can watch it with me!!

One thing that's been on my mind (again) a lot lately are friends from CA. Okay, so I'm sure there are friends from there that read this, so don't get offended, but I have to ask something....Why is it that I seem to be the only one who travels back and forth? Granted, it's only been a few times since I've moved, but I'm constantly getting posts on my facebook wall or messages from people asking when I'm coming out again. And to be honest, I don't think I have to be the one that goes out there all the time. I moved OUT of the Antelope Valley...and really have no desire to go back. I know my Dad and brother live there, and I'm definitely going to see them (and my Grandma who I love so much), but I don't understand why my friends can't seem to write, "Hey, I wanna come to Colorado and I want to stay with you!" Do you know how many people said they were going to come out and visit?! A whole list of people...and HOW many have come out? Uno. One friend that I never thought would be the first one to come out. Anyways, Colorado is SO much prettier and fun then the dumb old AV and no one really seems to take the time to call or talk to me anymore....so, all that to say....if you miss me and want to see me, get on a damn plane and fly here ;)

And there you have it...my miss mash of thoughts for the day!
Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment