1.23.2011

Real Friend

Disclaimer: I stole this from another persons blog...because I loved it.

"A real friend is someone who will help you move. A real friend is someone you can trust. A real friend is someone who you usually see on a regular basis. A real friend wants what is best for you. A real friend will tell you what you need to hear even if it sucks. A real friend knows something about love. A real friend is not selfish. A real friend can apologize and accept an apology. A real friend is there for you 24/7. A real friend will push you to be a better person. A real friend is cool with not hanging out if you are sick of seeing each other. There are a lot of things that make a real friend. We live in a world of artificial friendships, where the term friend refers to an acquaintance more-so than an actual friend. I have heard the saying “it takes a friend to be a friend”, and I would argue that you have to be a real friend to have a real friend. Cheers to the real friends of the world. " -Stephan Hogan


This song came to mind out of the blue, so I listened to it, and it made me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment