1.04.2011

sleepless long nights...

It's flippin' 1am and I'm sitting here in my bed, wide awake. WHY?! Because my brain doesn't know how to shut off. I hardly got any sleep last night, went back to work after being on vacation for almost two weeks, was completely exhausted when I got home, sat on the couch for hours watching the season premiere of 'The Bachelor' (which was FANtastic), got ready for bed, and was just to the point of falling asleep when.....I started thinking about how nice and cozy my room will be when it's all decorated....

Are
you
frickin
kidding
me?!!

This is what's keeping me up?! So, I turned on a movie to maybe help me fall asleep. Did it work? Nope. I decided I wanted to watch it because I absolutely love 'The Ugly Truth.' Finished the movie and did some facebook stalking....yes, I do this frequently. I know entirely too much about people I don't even talk to. Watch out! You might be my next victim ;)

Call me crazy.

And still, I sit here, sweating to death cause I'm too darned lazy to take my sweatshirt off, thinking about the dumbest things ever.

Like.....(you're going to think I'm nuts)
How far east can you go before heading west?
How fast do you have to travel in order for it to be daylight wherever you are?
Do dentists go to other dentists, or do they just check their teeth themselves?
Why is the alarm clock going "off" when it's actually just turning on?
Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?
Why do people say things are "out of whack"? What the heck is a "whack?"
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced "onety one"?
How can sweet and sour sauce, be sweet and sour at the same time?

And that would be random thoughts with Autumn....there's more, but I'll spare whoever decides to read this ridiculous post.

I really am so tired. And so hungry. I want chips and guacamole. And a Blue Moon. And a sleeping pill. *sigh*
.the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment