2.15.2011

4am

I got to bed this morning at 4 am, hahaha
Thanks to a wonderful night with my future roommates.
I swear, living life with Ryann and Erin is going to be amazing!

Last nights plan was to surprise Rhonda, my mentor/surrogate mom, with
her favorite desert (creme brulee) and watch a movie with her!
Well, Ryann had class and ended up not getting out till late,
And Rhonda was exhausted and wanted to go to bed.
So...needless to say, our planned evening failed,
But turned out amazing anyways :)
I tried Creme Brulee for the first time and it was....weird.
It wasn't bad nor was it my favorite...it was just weird.
We tried to convince Rhonda to stay up to watch a movie, but we couldn't...
So she went off to bed and Ryann and I started talking...
Ryann hadn't eaten yet, nor had I, so we had leftover pizza...
And Mac n' Cheese, hahahaha!!
I told Ryann, "So this is probably what dinners will look like when we live together!"
Erin showed up and the three of us talked for hours and hours and hours.
I haven't laughed so hard with girls in such a long time!
The best part was when I noticed that all three of us ended up sitting on the kitchen floor...
Why? Cause we're just cool like that!
The conversations we had were hilarious...
just about everything under the sun was talked about...
shared stories...
some serious, but mostly just absolutely hilarious stories!

At about midnight, Erin decided to leave....
and I was about to follow, but ended up staying...
"Only a few more minutes," I thought to myself...
Well, 3am rolled around...
my eyes were burning, I couldn't stop yawning, but the laughter kept coming.
Ryann and I had the most hilarious conversations...
And reeeeally got to know each other, hahahaha!!!
I love when girls can be open about everything...
I mean seriously, we're girls, there's nothing wrong with sharing personal stories,
and laughing together about them!

I can't wait to move in the summer!
Yeah, it's going to be a huge adjustment in my life...
it's more change...
but so much change has happened in the past three years...
that I'm ready for more...
something fun...
and something completely foreign to me!
I am so blessed to know such amazingly fun and solid girls...
that I can laugh with...
and be myself with!

If I hadn't had plans last night, I would have probably ended up at my favorite coffee house...
reading a good book...
listening to music...
having conversation over a vanilla latte...
But plans had already been made with the girls :)

I spent some time this morning reading 1Corinthians 13 and was reminded about faith, hope, and love...
Love being the greatest.
Christ's love for me...
the only love I will never need or want to fulfill me...
completely.
My prayer for today and well, for everyday until I die...
is that the Lord would fill my cup,
overflowing with His love...
That I would also continue on my quest to be bold in my faith...
And to have hope...
Hope that God has the best planned out for me!
Even if the best means waiting to meet someone in a coffeehouse 
at the absolute perfect moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment