2.02.2011

Overwhelmed

My heart is hurting and overwhelmed...


So many thoughts and feelings whirling around in this body of mine...
Thoughts I don't know what to do with except surrender to Him...
Because He knows...

I wish I had answers to all my questions...
Deep Sigh
But it's not time for answers yet.

Learning to lay my hearts desires at His feet is a daily occurrence...
Seems more often then not I am asking the Lord to make my heart desire only what
He would have for me...
Right now I desire to have that peace that I've felt so many times...
The peace that surpasses all my understanding...
I desire to know truth...
But the truth will be revealed in time...
His time.

Tonight, my eyes are filled with tears...
And once again...
My overwhelmed heart cries out to Him....
For peace, and to know His love for me deeper than yesterday...
and the day before that...

As He catches my tears with His nail scarred hands...I am overwhelmed...

{not the greatest video, but the lyrics are so amazing}

No comments:

Post a Comment