2.09.2011

A tangled mess


I don't really know what's going on in my head right now.
I wish I could figure it out.
All my thoughts seem to be colliding into one big giant mess.
If only I, or someone, could unscramble it all and explain it to me....

Okay, so that's not going to happen.
So I'll just word vomit again, haha...why not...

1) I love laughing. Seriously...it's my favorite thing to do. Specially with Ryann Miller. Oh my gosh! That girl makes me laugh...and I say this because she just stopped by my office with Erin Whaley...my two future roommates. Life is going to be so much fun with these girls, I can hardly wait!

2) I miss...


3) You can walk the walk and talk the talk, but does your walk talk louder than your talk? Think about it......
Actions speak louder than words.

4) Facebook is a love/hate relationship. I love that I get to keep in touch with so many friends, but then I see things on other people's facebooks that I really hate (og past) and then I just all around hate facebook.

5) "For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Memory verse for this week.

6) Forgiveness is a choice, trust is a process. SO true.

7) I love getting to spend time with my Mom again. I had lunch with her yesterday and it was so wonderful getting to talk about life, love, and how awful Christians can be sometimes.

8) Baby Kissell is going to be here SOON and I can't wait to meet him! After work...it's off to Denver :)

9) You know when you love someone and you have to let them go, then you want them back, then you don't, then you do, then you don't, then well, you start missing them because they were your best friend that you've ever had...that best friend that knew everything about you, even when you didn't say anything, they just knew from a glance what was going on in your head....and then you start playing this tug of war even in the midst of saying, "Lord, Your will be done!" And you just wish you could either rewind and redo, or fast-forward and start a new. *sigh* Yup. A tangled mess.

10) This song. I've woken up singing it the past few mornings.


11) Raindrops and rainbows.

12) Today, I actually, for the first time in a long time, enjoyed my job! Probably because I spent more time talking to friends than actually working. And I got to meet some new people in the AV tech department which was nice :)

13) I spent hours at Panera Bread last night studying my Bible and reading Crazy Love. I seriously could spend my whole life just reading the Bible and books in Panera or any coffee shop. I need to make a trip down to Jives very very soon.

14) Deep breath. Just remember to breathe Autumn. One day at a time. Stop thinking about things. It does you no good, whatsoever. (yes, this is me talking to myself)

15) Work is now over with and I get to go eat some food and pray that Savannah delivers that huge baby tonight!

I'll be seeing you....

No comments:

Post a Comment