4.05.2011

Love on the Mind

This video is made by my good friend Todd...
Now...I haven't seen Todd in probably 5 years and only hung out with him (with hundreds of other people) at a conference for only two weeks....
But sometimes, when you meet certain people, you just know you'll always be friends...
even if it's just a facebook friendship :)
I absolutely love this video!
I think it's definitely a favorite short film of mine!
I hope you enjoy it :)


Love on the Mind from Todd LaBerge on Vimeo.

Now....(hopefully you watched it) the ending is a little different then y'all thought...
I know it caught me off-guard and definitely made me chuckle...
1) because Todd would end it in such a way, haha! and
2) because I too am a lover of what he ends up loving at the end ;) 
(go watch the whole thing!)
BUT...
He made so many valid points about what love is...
how confusing it is, how frustrating it can be...
but also how it brightens up your world, how it adds passion to your life!
In my day to day life, I can totally relate to everything Todd says about love...
as I'm sure most everyone can...
but lately the topic of love, the mere mention of love, is hard for me to grasp...
I don't always understand what love is, how to love someone who has hurt you,
or what it's like to be genuinely loved by someone.
Today seems to be one of those days where I'm confused and frustrated...
and I just want to go on a long drive and think about life...
and how I want love to play such a huge roll in it.
Not only love between me and someone special,
but love between me and people in general...
specially people I strongly dislike, people who have hurt me, people who I am angry towards.
...hm...
maybe I should just go on a long drive tonight with a cup of tea and some good tunes...

Anyway...those are my thoughts for the afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment