9.20.2011

Guess what?!

There's a crisp in the breeze, Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks, the leaves are starting to change, and I'm starting to get my sweaters and boots out....that means only ONE thing....

MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR IS HERE!

Yes! I am a fall-fanatic! Maybe it's because my name is Autumn ;) or maybe it's because all growing up, it was my Mom's favorite season and it rubbed off on me! There's just something about the reds, oranges, and yellows, that certain smell in the air, the fall fashion, the burning of candles and fresh goodies coming out of the oven...it's almost like, no matter what's going on in life, there is a sense of peace, of comfort. Joy enters my heart, body, and soul. I just love this time of year...Don't you?

"Don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address." -You've Got Mail



No comments:

Post a Comment