10.15.2012

27

Saturday was my wonderful husbands 27th birthday! He told me weeks ago that all he wanted was a day to spend with me! Usually for his birthday I try to plan some surprise, like last year... We celebrated birthday week which was a blast! I took him to see his favorite comedian, Jeff Dunham, he got presents all week long, and it all ended with a birthday dinner party with all his close friends! This year, I did nothing :) He wanted a day just me and him...that's what he was gonna get! Of course I had to spoil him with presents, so I bought him new clothes, which he needed and wanted (and he liked everything I picked, woohoo)!

We went to dinner at one of our favorite places, Cheddar's, and then went to see Taken 2!

This was the first birthday we celebrated as husband and wife. We've celebrated a lot of birthdays together, 6 to be exact, but this year was so much more special! I love my husband and am so so thankful for the leader he his. He challenges me to be a better person and isn't afraid to point out where I need growth. We're not afraid to talk about the hard things in life and be real with each other. He's vulnerable with me, and I'm vulnerable with him, and you know...It's a beautiful thing. 

27 is going to be a great year for you my love! The Lord is going to do so many great things in your life. He's going to continue to grow you into the leader you desire to be, the husband you desire to me, and the friend you desire to be. I am blessed beyond words to know you, love you, be married to you, and do this thing called life alongside you! You're amazing :) I love you more times infinity!



No comments:

Post a Comment